You can see Thos Hartshorn listed as being 6 years old and the Nephew of the Head of Household. Do you notice who is living next door?!!! The Shoemakers!! He married Amy Shoemaker. Amy is the little girl listed last in their family...even though it does say Ana. So fun that he lived next door to his future wife! I love finding these wonderful pieces of history!
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Thomas Hartshorn
After I published the last post, I found something so cute! If you look at Thomas Hartshorn (our great uncle) in the 1880 census where he was living with his Aunt Mary you find something so fun! Here is the census record:
You can see Thos Hartshorn listed as being 6 years old and the Nephew of the Head of Household. Do you notice who is living next door?!!! The Shoemakers!! He married Amy Shoemaker. Amy is the little girl listed last in their family...even though it does say Ana. So fun that he lived next door to his future wife! I love finding these wonderful pieces of history!
You can see Thos Hartshorn listed as being 6 years old and the Nephew of the Head of Household. Do you notice who is living next door?!!! The Shoemakers!! He married Amy Shoemaker. Amy is the little girl listed last in their family...even though it does say Ana. So fun that he lived next door to his future wife! I love finding these wonderful pieces of history!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-001.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment