I'm still here!! I have been doing some research on grandma Marie's brother James. I know I had told you before everything I had found on him, but I wanted to really document everything. So, I started another blog just to show a little more on my research. Here is the link if you would like to see it:
http://www.fhrofasahm.blogspot.com/
So far everything on the blog is about uncle James. I would love to hear what everyone thinks. We have pretty much determined that James' daughter Alice was not his real daughter. She is actually listed as his niece in most documents. I have determined that she was the biological daughter of one of James' sisters. The only clue to who it might be is on her death certificate when it lists Marie Gurley as her mother!!! Do you think grandma Marie could have given birth to Alice just 5 year before she married grandpa? I would love to hear what you all think. You can see all the information on the other blog. Oh the fun things we find when we are doing research! It's like a great big mystery game (thanks for that idea Adrienne!).
No comments:
Post a Comment