Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Margaret Lucille Hartshorn



As a few of you might know, I have spent the last few years trying to find more of our wonderful ancestors on Grandma's line. I have found a few and I continue to search for more! I thought it might be fun for some of you if I share my research and findings with you! Let me know if you know of any other family members who would like to be invited to the blog. I want to keep it private for just our family to see.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kristy for doing this blog. I'm excited to see what you do with it. Thanks for all the time you put in to our family history. I know you love it. I hope someday to help you. I emailed it to Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean! I just wanted a way to share all this information with everyone. I felt like I was just keeping it all to myself which is no fun when it comes to Family History! It also gives me bragging rights, LOL!

    ReplyDelete