I went in search of some information about William Confar, the father of our grandmother Alice. Everyone had said that he died in Chromo, Archuleta, Colorado in 1890. What would he be doing in Colorado! I still haven't find that out, but I did find him living there. In fact, he moved there with several of his children. I even found his burial information! I would put it on Find A Grave, but I have no idea how to put it on there since it is so obscure! Here is what I found on the following website: William Confar grave information
Graves
These grave sites are at various locations through out the
county and contain only one grave.
BIRTH DEATH
GIVEN NAME SURNAME YEAR YEAR LOCATION
William M. Confar 1820 - 1890 Located on Confar Homestead Chromo, Colorado.
If you pull up the website, it's pretty far down on the list. He is the only one buried there! I haven't been able to find any additional information about it, but I thought I would contact the courthouse for his estate papers. I will let you know how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment