Monday, April 15, 2013

Professional Genealogist

I have cold chills!  I just got off the phone with a professional genealogist in Norwalk, Ohio.  I have finally decided it was time to get some help with these wonderful ancestors.  I don't want to spend too much time, but I am so excited to see what he can find.  However, this is what he told me when I talked to him.  He told me that his grandmother who was 99 when she died  knew the Gurley's who lived in Bronson!  That's us!  He says the farmland is still there and he could show me right where it was!  The buildings have all burned down, but he has actually been there!  She also told stories about Nettie Gurley.  She was Thomas and Jane's granddaughter!  Her father was Thomas Jr.  I am so excited to see what he can find!!!  I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment